Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Year of the Bird



I'm not sure what "year" it is in other cultures, but here in the world of stamping and scrapbooking, it is definitely the year of the bird. We have two new bird die-cuts for use on our Accu-Cut machine. If you buy the paper here, you may use the machine to cut whatever you want. We also have some great pocket, envelope, tabbed pages, and assorted shapes of dies. The picture shows the large bird, which is about 3 x 5 inches. The smaller bird is around 2 x 3. I am going crazy making these birds and adding all sorts of embellishments to them...obviously, the bling works well. I am also putting on rub-ons, stickers, bells, etc. The birds do well standing alone as an ornament or strung together in a garland. Mind you, I am not a bird person, but these guys have really piqued my interest, especially because there are so many ways to decorate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment