Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back from Ranger U

I'll be on the infamous NJ Turnpike for a lot of the day tomorrow as I head north and home...I had a great time and really did learn a lot from the three great teachers at Ranger U...Tim Holtz, Claudine Helmuth, and Suze Weinberg. Some of the techniques we covered dealt with melt art and the melting pot, Perfect Pearls, Distres inks, Distress Stickles, all the Adirondack products, the new alcohol inks, sticky back canvas and Claudine's new acrylic paint and mediums, paint dabbers, pigment inks ...lots to have fun with...so, I am ready to start planing some great classes and kits. Stay tuned...

We've got Michael deMeng coming into town to teach here this weekend--very exciting...

I will be posting some info about our Woodstock-like event (without the rain or the music) which will take place when Ted Cutts and his travelling road show, Stampers Anonymous Trunk Show & Festival comes to town. I will be speaking with Ted this week to firm up the plans...I do know there will be lots of demos...This event will be happening here over the weekend of July 17-20...

More info to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment