Thursday, August 12, 2010

Heading Home

...such a nice phrase. On the way back from the CHA buying trip, I managed to take a side trip for two weeks to Biddeford Pool, in Maine. We rented a cozy cottage (the photos of which shall appear shortly in a "by-the-sea" mini-book.) We read. Some of us (I) went to flea markets! Some (not I) went fishing...but mostly we read, played bridge, played bocci, walked ...some (definitely not I) ran...and a few of us tanned. Your basic perfect vacation. We were near good friends, met a new friend, entertained a visiting medical student, celebrated a friend's child's engagement ... Life in its best form. I am a lucky person, especially because I really love what I am returning to...new stuff in the store, time to start making all sorts of projects, and planning new classes...and seeing all of our great customers again, as well as my cracked staff, I mean, my crack staff.
You may have noticed that we are in the process of establishing an online store. Please let us know if you have any requests or suggestions. We are getting it up and going as best we can, and we will appreciate all the feedback we can get. To get to the store, you can click on any image in the frame above, or go to http://shop.absolutelyeverything.com . FYI, we can adjust a shipping charge when you pay with paypal, or cc through paypal...if you choose google checkout, we cannot do that, so that is something we are working on. If you need to pay that way and have a question, e mail us at absolutelyeverthing@gmail.com Anyway, I am looking forward to the next few days...I will be back in the store on Saturday afternoon. Come say hi.
One of the things I am looking forward to playing with is the new shadowbox from Tim Holtz...so, when I go to flea markets now, I am searching for small items to fit into all those little cubbyholes....more musings, and some cool photos, another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment